The LabAnalyzer 254 is used for quantitative determination of mercury in aqueous samples and sample digests.
- Water samples: drinking water, waste water, ground water, surface water, sea water
- Soil and sludge samples
- Geological sample material
- Waste samples: glass, construction rumble, contaminated liquids, wood
- Incineration plant monitoring: smoke gas scrubber water, smoke gas analysis
(e.g. to VDI 3868-2 VE)
- Monitoring of foodstuffs
- Clinical samples: urine, saliva
- Chemical industry: environmental protection and quality control
- Petrochemical industry
- Scientific research
Even with high concentrations no lengthy purging time is required. The typical duration of a measurement including purging is 60 to 100 sec. over the entire measuring range.
During the entire measurement the measuring signal is continuously displayed on the graphic display. An acoustic alarm is sounded to indicate the end of the measurement. In addition to the measurement signal curve over time, the peak value and the mercury concentration are indicated.
Together with the data necessary for quality assurance the results of the analyses are stored in the RAM of the built-in computer. They are available at any time, and an automatic print-out of this data is also possible.