The MMS system basically comprises a multiplexer-valve unit and the highly accurate and selective mercury detector VM-3000 Vapor Monitor.
A bypass pump maintains a steady flow of sample through the sample filters, sample lines and multiplexer valves. Flow meters with optical alarm sensors guarantee that flow rates are stable.
All components are installed inside a protective cabinet.
- Monitors 2 to 24 measuring points automatically
- Versions for air, hydrogen and other gases available
- Permanent purging of all sample lines
- Measuring ranges from 0.01 μg/mÑ to 2000 μg/mÑ Hg
- Software for data acquisition, data visualisation and storage Sample dilution for high concentrations
- Automatic Calibration Module
- Chlor-alkali plants with mercury cells
- Metallurgical industry
- Fluorescent lamp production or recycling
- Battery recycling plants
- Contaminated sites
- Hydrogen production plants
- Laboratories or processing plants working with mercury
- Natural gas industry: see brochure for natural gas systems