The PFM 14 K serves the temporary control of dust
emissions. Applied as a filter monitoring device it is an
effective implement to detect and localise damages to
filtering precipitators at an early stage.
The monitoring and evaluation of the measuring results
furthermore allows selective maintenance procedures.
Precondities on site
• ambient temperature: -20…+50 °C
• location free of percussion
• homogenous dust and stack gas distribution
• flow velocity of min. 3 m/s
• installation place with run-in/run-out zone of min.
5-fold/2-fold length of duct diameter
• socket with 1″ or ½” welding sleeve at the duct
• design as portable case → easy and safe handling
of the complete system
• immediate evaluation of the clean gas dust content
after filter systems
• flexible use by variable length of the probe rod
• graphic presentation and storage by integrated
• offline power supply by power bank
• easy mounting