The TOC analyzer QuickTOCairport is the ultimate online measuring system for the determination of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) for airport applications.
With our application-specific solution, operators are able to perform efficient and effective water management at airports, e.g. de-icing wastewater or run-off rainwater.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exact determination of TC, TOC (TRUE TOC) and TIC
- Measurement Range: 0.1-100 mg/l, 2-400 mg/l, 5-2,000 mg/l, 100-15,000 mg/l, 100-50,000 mg/l, further options available
- Automatic ranging
- Response Time TOC: 3 minutes
- Proven thermal oxidation principle
- Highest combustion temperature available (1,200°C)
- Multi-stream measurements (optional)
- No filtration necessary
- High salt concentrations possible, up to 30% NaCl
- No memory effects
- Very low maintenance and operational costs
- According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08, ISO 8245:1999-03 and EPA 415.1
LAR’s total organic carbon analyzer is suitable for a variety of applications and types of water:
- Surface water
- De-icing water
Using analyzer options, the measurement system is adaptable for every measurement challenge.
For safe operation in hazardous areas, there are different protection housings available:
- IP54 (Standard)
- NEMA 4X
- ATEX Zone I
- ATEX Zone II