For multiple and parallel bioreactor systems, our 4-channel and 8-channel sampling systems provide many simple and reliable online monitoring and control solutions for your bioreactor processes. Closed-loop monitoring and control capabilities are easily achieved for any scale of operation or type of bioreactor, including single-use systems.
- Automated, aseptic sampling of up to 8 vessels
- Monitor up to 6 chemistries
- Analytical results in 60 seconds for each chemistry
- Simultaneous online monitoring and 96-well plate sampling
- Automated cleaning cycle
- Autoclavable components
- CIP and SIP compatible
- Touchscreen, icon-driven HMI for easy viewing and menu navigation
- Connectivity options for SCADA, DAS, LIMS, and feed-control systems
- Remote access and control via web-based server
- OPC server option
- 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant
Rapid, Accurate, and Interference Free
The key to generating analyte-specific results in 60 seconds or less is YSI’s innovative biosensor technology. Using the inherent specificity of enzymes for a single target analyte, YSI’s immobilized enzyme electrodes allow for a rapid, accurate measurement to be made quickly.
Save Time and Money
YSI’s proprietary immobilized enzyme electrodes allow for rapid, accurate, and largely interference-free measurement to be made in about a minute. Sample analysis requires little or no preparation due to the YSI Biochemistry Analyzers‘ unique sample chamber design and membrane characteristics, which makes the enzyme electrode impervious to sample color, pH, turbidity, and other low molecular weight interferences.