HALO KA Max NH3
Enabling Ultimate Ammonia Detection Performance in Semiconductor Manufacturing
As the International Roadmap for Devices and Systems (IRDS) drives the semiconductor industry beyond Moore’s Law and sets the requirements for the next decade, Tiger Optics accepts the challenge with the HALO KA Max NH3.
Building on Tiger Optics’ customer-acknowledged and renowned time-based technology—Continuous-Wave Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy—users can verify ammonia impurity levels down to 100 ppt in semi bulk gases, with drift-free stability and virtually instant response to upsets.
The HALO KA Max NH3, based on Tiger Optics’ latest platform, offers exceptional speed and further improved usability in an all-inclusive and compact form factor. The analyzer is fast to install, easy to use and effortless to maintain, with built-in zero verification. The HALO KA Max NH3 excels in trace-level ammonia detection in bulk gases and specialty gases used in semiconductor manufacturing.
Maximizing ultimate low-detection performance and speed of response, the HALO KA Max NH3 offers:
- Parts per trillion (ppt) ammonia detection capability in an array of gases
- Absolute measurement (freedom from calibration)
- Field proven lowest Cost of Ownership and ease of use
- Wide dynamic range—over four orders of magnitude
- Unprecedented speed of response
- Compact footprint (two HALO KA Max fit in a 19” rack)