LaserGas II OP
LaserGas™ II Open Path is a compact, high performance gas monitor for ambient long distance monitoring. The LaserGas™ II OP consists of a transceiver and retro-reflector unit.
The retro-reflector unit consists of one or several cube corners in a weather proof enclosure, which reflects the light back to the transceiver. The detector collects the returned light for calculation of the gas concentration.
An optional auto-alignment unit can also be applied to ensure consistent alignment over time.
- Easy to install
- Low need for maintenance
- Response time down to 1 second
- No cross interference from other gases
- Very low detection limits
- Unaffected by fog or rain down to <1% transmission
- Wide range of detectable gases
- Mounted on our proprietary x/y alignment platform (goniometer). Adapters for fixed installation on platforms or for tripod use are available.
- Auto-alignment unit available
- Equipped also for hazardous areas
- Oil and gas industry
- Petrochemical refineries
- Landfill sites
- Chemical plants
- Steel and aluminium industry
- Fire protection
- Traffic exhaust
- ..and more
- CO ppm
- H2S + CO2
- HCl + CH4